This page provides users with an overview of all the applications associated with a selected cluster.
The Applications page provides a top-level overview of all your cluster Applications and provides links to take actions for each. When a cluster is selected, this page displays your backup and restore options available for all Namespaces within the selected cluster.
- 1.Log in to the T4K Management Console.
- 2.From the left panel menu, click Backup & Recovery.
- 3.Select one of your clusters from the left panel menu, which displays a dropdown menu for you to select from.
- 4.From this dropdown menu, select Applications.
- 5.From the page displayed, choose what you want to configure or action. Refer to the following image and descriptions in the associated table.
Applications can be of the following types: Labels, Helm & Operator, or Objects. On the Applications page, these three types are arranged in separate tabs.
Below is an overview of the Helm & Operator tab only. The other two tabs are not detailed as they are almost identical, with the exception of a couple of column headings and the filtering options. The Actions and Bulk Actions are identical for all three tabs.
Applications / Helm & Operator tab