OpenSource Software Disclosure
Disclosure of OpenSource Software leveraged by T4K
Certain parts of Trilio for Kubernetes solution include third-party code licensed for use and redistribution under open-source licenses. Below is a list of disclosures and disclaimers in connection with Trilio's incorporation of certain open-source licensed software into its services.
This list may be updated from time to time and may not be complete.
- Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Software Foundation, Inc. 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA
- Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.
- Copyright (C) 2009-2020 Red Hat Inc.
- The library is distributed under the LGPLv2+.
- The programs are distributed under the GPLv2+.
- Please see the files COPYING and COPYING.LIB for full license information. The examples are under a very liberal license.
- Copyright (C) 2002-2021 Igor Sysoev
- Copyright (C) 2011-2021 Nginx, Inc.
- All rights reserved.
- Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- 1.Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- 2.Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR AND CONTRIBUTORS ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
The following points clarify the QEMU licenses:
- Parts of QEMU have specific licenses which are compatible with the GNU General Public License, version 2. Hence each source file contains its own licensing information. Source files with no licensing information are released under the GNU General Public License, version 2 or (at your option) any later version. As of July 2013, contributions under version 2 of the GNU General Public License (and no later version) are only accepted for the following files or directories: bsd-user/, linux-user/, hw/misc/vfio.c, hw/xen/xen_pt*.