TrilioVault allows to directly mount a Snapshot through the RHV-Manager.
This feature provides the capability to download any file from any Snapshot through the RHV-Manager independent of size.
It is not possible to download complete directories
To mount a Snapshot follow these steps:
- 1.Login to the RHV-Manager
- 2.Navigate to the Backup Tab
- 3.Identify the workload that contains the Snapshot to show
- 4.Click the workload name to enter the Workload overview
- 5.Navigate to the Snapshots tab
- 6.Identify the searched Snapshot in the Snapshot list
- 7.Click the Snapshot Name
- 8.Click File Manager
- 9.Click the VM to be mounted (this might take a minute)
Only VM can be mounted at the same time for the complete RHV environment.
A mounted Snapshot can be navigated like in any browser by clicking on files and folders.
Clicking on a directory will open that directory.
Clicking on a file will provide an overview about the metadata of this file including:
- Last Modified
- Last accessed
- Owner Group
It is further possible to get a preview of the file directly from this overview or to download the file through the RHV-Manager.