Uninstalling TrilioVault is done in 2 easy steps, which leave only the already created backups behind.
To uninstall the ovirt-imageio extension do the following:
- 1.Login into the TrilioVault Appliance GUI
- 2.Go to "Configure RHV Host"
- 3.Upload the inventory file with the RHV hosts
- 4.Click Cleanup and wait for the Ansible playbook to finish
- 5.Go to "Configure RHV Manager"
- 6.Upload the inventory file with the RHV Manager
- 7.Click Cleanup and wait for the Ansible playbook to finish
This guide assumes you are running the TrilioVault Appliance in a RHV environment
To destroy the TrilioVault Appliance do the following:
- 1.Login into the RHV-Manager
- 2.Navigate to ComputeVirtual Machines➡
- 3.Mark the TrilioVault Appliance in the list of VMs
- 4.Click "Shutdown" or "Power Off"
- 5.Wait till the shutdown procedure finishes
- 6.Click "Remove" to destroy the TrilioVault Appliance