Comment on page
T4O represents a comprehensively containerized deployment model, eliminating the necessity for any KVM-based appliances for service deployment. This marks a departure from earlier T4O releases, where such appliances were required.
Trilio requires its containers to be deployed on the same plane as OpenStack, utilizing existing cluster resources.
- 2.Sufficient resources available on the target OpenShift cluster nodes
- 3.Sufficient storage capacity and connectivity on Cinder for snapshotting operations
- 4.Sufficient network capabilities for efficient data transfer of workloads
- 5.User and Role permissions for access to required cluster objects
- 6.Optional features may have specific requirements such as encryption, file search, snapshot mount, FRM instance, etc
Last modified 17d ago